In honor of Giving Tuesday this week, check out some of the ways you can give back to your library and community. Read more
Category Archives: Friends of the Campbell County Public LIbrary
In the October issue of our “Connections” newsletter, read all about two important exhibitions starting this month: Her Story Must Be Told: Women’s Voices from the Holocaust, Oct. 1-31 at Carrico/Fort Thomas; and Telling a People’s Story, Oct. 16-Dec. 3 at Newport. Also in the October newsletter:
- The library’s Annual Report to the Community gives a mid-point update to our Five-Year Strategic Plan.
- Go Camping with the Library at A.J. Jolly Park.
- The Cincinnati Museum Center presents “Bats” at Cold Spring.
- “Lilac Girls” author Martha Hall Kelly is coming to Carrico/Fort Thomas as part of our Signature Series.
- Dance your way to fitness with Geek Your Health: “Stranger Things” ’80s Dance Fitness at Newport.
- At Alexandria, kids can enjoy Pumpkin Painting, Friday, Oct. 25 (Grades 1-5) and Saturday, Oct. 26 (12 & under).
- Enjoy a special Story Time in the Park, 11 am Friday, Oct. 11 at Tower Park Amphitheater.
- Read all this and more in the October “Connections.”
Get “Connections” Delivered
We are seeking artists to sell their work at our 6th annual YART. Read more
Have you ever watched the Goosebumps TV show from the ’90s? We took a crack at recreating the iconic intro. Read more
Piper Computer Kits teach kids to be tech savvy, and we have some available! Read more
Learn how you can win a “Magic Tree House” prize pack that includes the first eight books in the series and two National Geographic STEM kits. Read more
Use Amazon Smile this holiday season and donate to the Friends of the Campbell County Public Library! Read more