Digital Media Help
Here you will find help using our eBooks, app and digital magazines.
Kentucky Libraries Unbound Help
You will need a library card to check out digital materials. The resources below will help you learn how to download.
- Learn how to use Kentucky Libraries Unbound and Overdrive by searching your device or topic on http://help.overdrive.com/
- My Help: Try a step-by-step guide to downloading digital media.
- Try the online help center. You can also send an email to our eBook support staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use the Device Resource Center to learn which devices are compatible with our downloadable media.
- You can get started by watching device-specific videos on http://help.overdrive.com/#videos.
Digital Magazines FAQ
General Technology Training
If you’d like to schedule a one-on-one Technology Training session with a librarian, follow this link to make your request.