Stay in the know about library programs, services and more when you sign up to get our monthly “Connections” newsletter delivered to your home or office for free.
Click here to read the February 2018 edition of Connections.
Read about Betty Lee Daniels, who passed away Jan. 1, and how her vision and dedication made Campbell County Public Library what it is today.
- The third annual Drop Your Drawers campaign in November and December was another record-breaking success as you donated 7,784 pair of children's underwear to replenish Campbell County elementary schools' emergency supplies.
- Get Fit in February with Zumba at Cold Spring and Yoga at Carrico/Fort Thomas.
- Teens, show off your gaming skills in the Retro Video Game Tournament Monday, Feb. 26 at Cold Spring.
- Teepa Snow, one of the world's leading advocates and educators for anyone living with dementia, presents "Navigating the Journey: Living with Dementia" as part of our Signature Series 7 p.m. Friday, Feb. 9 at Carrico/Fort Thomas.
- Enjoy a screening of the Disney Pixar movie "Coco," plus much more at Family Fun Night, 6 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 22 at Newport.
Read about all this and more in the February edition of "Connections."
Click here to read the online version of the January "Connections" newsletter with exclusive details about the Jan. 21 Violins of Hope event at Newport.
Read all about the grand opening of our new Alexandria Branch in the January "Connections" newsletter. In addition, this online version of the newsletter includes exclusive details about the special Jan. 21 Violins of Hope presentation at our Newport Branch.
Other highlights in "Connections":
- Learn about Love 19th Century American Style with Northern Kentucky University history professor Dr. Burke Miller as the City Barbeque Food for Thought series kicks off 6:30 pm Tuesday, Jan. 30 at Cold Spring.
- Two new Story Times debut at Cold Spring: Evening Story Time, 6:30 pm Wednesday, Jan. 10; and Family Story Time, 10 am Saturdays, beginning Jan. 20.
- At Carrico/Fort Thomas, learn what to expect and how to prepare for a kitchen remodel 6:30 pm Thursday, Jan. 18, and a bathroom remodel 6:30 pm Thursday, Jan. 25.
- At Newport, Falcon Takes Flight, a wing of Falcon Theatre, presents Letters from Vietnam as part of our Signature Series, 7 pm Friday, Jan. 12.
There's so much more at the Library in January. Read all about it here.
Big news and big events highlight our November "Connections" newsletter.
Click here to see the November Connections Newsletter.
- The Library signed a five-year lease for a 3,000-foot space at 8333 Alexandria Pike that will become our Alexandria Branch in January 2018.
- For the third holiday season in a row, our Drop Your Drawers campaign aims to benefit Campbell County school children.
- Author Luke Dittrich discusses his book Patient H.M.: A Story of Memory, Madness & Family Secrets at 7 pm Friday, Nov. 3 at Carrico/Fort Thomas, as part of our Signature Series.
- Make a difference for families affected by natural disasters this fall with Care Packages for Disaster Relief, 1 pm Saturday, Nov. 11 at Newport.
- Young wizards and witches, be sure to register for our Harry Potter Bash, 1 pm Monday, Nov. 20 at Newport.
Read the entire "Connections" newsletter here.