Virtual Author Talks
Attend live discussions with popular authors from the comfort of your own home.
How it Works
Enjoy 2-3 online bestselling-author events per month. The events are live with interactive Q&A sessions where you can ask questions directly to the author. Once you register, you will be sent an email with instructions on how to access the event.
Books and authors cover a wide range of fiction and non-fiction genres including historical fiction, contemporary fiction, romance, OwnVoices, poetry, business, personal growth, social justice, history, art, culture and more.
If you can’t make the live discussion, don’t worry! All talks are recorded for you to access on-demand at your convenience.
View upcoming speakers, register for events and view recordings by using the link below.
- The Henna Artist by Alka Joshi
- Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress Free Productivity by David Allen
- Franchise: The Golden Arches in Black America by Dr. Marcia Chatelain
- Long Bright River by Liz Moore
- The Beauty in Breaking by Michele Harper
- Impact Players: How to Take the Lead, Play Bigger and Multiply Your Impact by Liz Wiseman
- Raising Thrivers: Parenting Tips & Tools to Help Kids Thrive in an Uncertain World by Dr. Michele Borba
- Trust by Hernan Diaz
- Not Nice: Stop People Pleasing, Staying Silent, & Feeling Guilty by Dr. Aziz Gazipura
- The Diamond Eye by Kate Quinn