Get as many uses out of that Halloween costume as you can by attending these costume-friendly programs! Read more
Category Archives: Programs
Our annual Story Time in the Park is Friday, Oct. 11. This year’s theme is insects!
Step up your fitness game with our Geek Your Health programs. Themes include Harry Potter, Stranger Things and Spider-Man!
Meet Martha Hall Kelly, the author of Lilac Girls, at our Carrico/Fort Thomas Branch on Friday, Oct. 18. Read more
Celebrate all things Disney with programs, movies and books at the library!
Calling all homeschool families! Take our survey to help us enhance your library experience. Read more
Help your child nurture a love of reading by attending one of our weekly story times.
Our monthly group, which offers a network of support to all in our area who are raising relatives, has moved to our Cold Spring Branch. Read more
Read all about an awesome new program to the library as we introduce “Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library: Campbell County, Kentucky.” This partnership with Campbell County schools and the Dolly Parton Foundation will give you the opportunity to sign your child up to receive a free new book in the mail each month until age 5.
Also in the September “Connections“:
- All during September, enjoy a super fun learning experience at area parks titled “Play, Explore, Build.” We will supply all the building materials and young ones will supply the creativity in STEAM building/engineering projects. There will be Play, Explore, Build sessions at Tower Park in Fort Thomas, Buena Vista Park in Newport and A.J. Jolly Park in Alexandria.
- Relatives Raising Relatives Support Group moves to Cold Spring.
- Kids can get hands-on with pop art at Warhol Wannabes at Cold Spring.
- Help your cat unwind with DIY Cat Wine at Carrico/Fort Thomas.
- YART: The Art Yard Sale returns to Newport with affordable art by local artisans.
- Teacher Supply Swap debuts at Newport the same day as YART.
- Teens can test their skills at Alexandria’s Chess Tournament for Teens.
- Read all that and more in the September “Connections.”
Get “Connections” Delivered
Play, explore and build with us in Campbell County parks this September. Read more