Connecting you to big ideas wherever you are!
Founded in 1978, the Campbell County Public Library serves the residents and businesses in Campbell County, Kentucky. The county has over 90,000 residents and is located at the northern tip of the state within the Cincinnati-Northern Kentucky metropolitan area.
Campbell County Public Library enhances lifelong learning by providing popular materials, programs and services to our community.
- We have 238,000 items available for our patrons to check out in our branches.
- We have 111,216 copies in our e-collection.
- We have more than 54,000 library cards in circulation in our community.
- Over the course of one fiscal year, we circulate more than 1 million books, movies, audiobooks, games and magazines.
- Our world-class programming attracts over 55,000 patrons each year.
- Our free public computers are used 105,000 times a year.
The Library makes every reasonable effort to provide equal access to all patrons. Please contact email@example.com or call 859-781-6166 x 31 at least 72 hours prior to an event to arrange for accommodation. All facilities and meeting rooms are ADA compliant.
- Alexandria Branch: 859-572-7463
- Cold Spring Branch: 859-781-6166
- Carrico/Fort Thomas Branch: 859-572-5033
- Newport Branch: 859-572-5035
- Renew materials: 859-572-5041
- Touch Tone Tales: 859-572-5039