- Most books, audiobooks, and CDs circulate for 28 days.
- Software circulates for 14 days.
- Most DVDs circulate for 7 days.
Book drops are located at all branches and are open 24 hours a day. Any materials borrowed at one branch may be returned at any other branch of the Campbell County Public Library.
Most items will be renewed for two additional loan periods if there are no reserves or other restrictions. Items that are more than 35 days overdue are not eligible for renewal and will cause your account to be suspended until the issue is resolved.
If you have fines over $10, your items will not automatically renew.
Items will renew three days before they are due unless they’re on hold or have already been renewed twice. Check your account online or call our automated renewal line at 859-572-5041 to verify when your items are due.
Fines and Fees
All materials borrowed from the Campbell County Public Library are subject to a late fee of $0.10 a day.
- Anyone age 18 and older who lives, works, or owns property in Campbell County, Kentucky is eligible for a free Campbell County Public Library (CCPL) card. A valid picture ID and proof of current address is required.
- For patrons under 18 years of age, a parent (or legal guardian) must present acceptable identification and sign for the juvenile.
- NOTE: Juvenile Limited Borrowers are NOT required to have a parent or legal guardian’s signature. Proof of the juvenile’s name ONLY must be presented for the card to be issued (textbook, school ID, mail, etc).
- The individual to whom a CCPL card is issued is responsible for all materials checked out on that card.
- Please report lost or stolen cards. Replacement cards are $1.00
- The library can notify you about overdue materials or items on hold through e-mail, text, a 24-hour automated phone messaging system or by Post Office mail.
- CCPL belongs to a regional library network that allows you to use your CCPL card to obtain a library card from other participating libraries in the area. Ask at a branch for details.