Entering to win this giveaway is a no-brainer!
Category Archives: Community
Start working on your GED by visiting our Alexandria or Cold Spring branches. Read more
Changes to how all libraries purchase digital items from major publishers will hinder our ability to provide new eBook bestsellers. Learn why and what you can do to help.
In the October issue of our “Connections” newsletter, read all about two important exhibitions starting this month: Her Story Must Be Told: Women’s Voices from the Holocaust, Oct. 1-31 at Carrico/Fort Thomas; and Telling a People’s Story, Oct. 16-Dec. 3 at Newport. Also in the October newsletter:
- The library’s Annual Report to the Community gives a mid-point update to our Five-Year Strategic Plan.
- Go Camping with the Library at A.J. Jolly Park.
- The Cincinnati Museum Center presents “Bats” at Cold Spring.
- “Lilac Girls” author Martha Hall Kelly is coming to Carrico/Fort Thomas as part of our Signature Series.
- Dance your way to fitness with Geek Your Health: “Stranger Things” ’80s Dance Fitness at Newport.
- At Alexandria, kids can enjoy Pumpkin Painting, Friday, Oct. 25 (Grades 1-5) and Saturday, Oct. 26 (12 & under).
- Enjoy a special Story Time in the Park, 11 am Friday, Oct. 11 at Tower Park Amphitheater.
- Read all this and more in the October “Connections.”
Get “Connections” Delivered
Our annual Story Time in the Park is Friday, Oct. 11. This year’s theme is insects!
Step up your fitness game with our Geek Your Health programs. Themes include Harry Potter, Stranger Things and Spider-Man!
Calling all homeschool families! Take our survey to help us enhance your library experience. Read more
Our monthly group, which offers a network of support to all in our area who are raising relatives, has moved to our Cold Spring Branch. Read more
Play, explore and build with us in Campbell County parks this September. Read more
School is back in session! We proudly support teachers and educators with a variety of resources.