Logos and photos for use in print, digital or broadcast
Click on any photo for larger size.
Exterior photographs of our Branches
Click on any photo for larger size.
Kiki Dreyer Burke
Public Relations Manager
Facts about our library system:
Last Updated: June 13, 2018
- We have 204,756 items available for our patrons to check out in our branches.
- We have 190,095 copies available in our e-collection.
- We have more than 54,939 library cards in circulation in our community.
- Over the course of the 2017-18 fiscal year, we circulated 820,392 movies, audiobooks, games, and magazines.
- Our world-class programming attracts over 64,000 patrons each year.
- Our free public computers are used over 81,000 times a year.
In the News:
- Newport Branch of Campbell Library Hosts ‘Lineillism Revealed’ Traveling Exhibition of J.C. Hall’s Creations – Northern Kentucky Tribune, May 16
- Campbell County Public Library Trustee Paul Johnson Named Most ‘Outstanding Trustee’ in the State – Northern Kentucky Tribune, April 3
- Alexandria Branch of Campbell County Public Library Enjoys Brisk use During its Inaugural Week – Northern Kentucky Tribune, Jan. 26
- Alexandria Library Branch Opening Date Set – Cincinnati Enquirer, Dec. 13
- Campbell County Library wants you to Drop Your Drawers – WKRC Cincinnati, Nov. 8
- Growth Means a Small Library for Rural Alexandria – NKY.com, Sept. 12
- Column: Growing Twins and Giving Away Books – Cincinnati Enquirer, Aug. 21
- Library Express Locations Available in Campbell County – Cincinnati Enquirer, May 26
- Mommy, Baby Yoga: A Unique Way to Bond – Cincinnati Enquirer, Feb. 3
- Campbell County Seeks New Library – Community Press, Jan. 13
- Student creates solar-powered Little Library in Silver Grove. – River City News, Jan. 9
- Column: It’s Banned, so You Should Read it – Cincinnati Enquirer, Sept. 24
- Local Author Traces Yellowstone’s ‘Weird and Wild Beauty’ – Cincinnati Enquirer, Aug. 22
- Campbell County Public Library Reads with Enquirer – Community Press, Aug. 15
- Campbell County Library Board Members Appointed – Community Press, Aug. 8
- Campbell Librarians Stage World’s Largest Story Time – Community Press, Aug. 1
- Fort Thomas Library Brings Artists for Free Show – Community Press, June 27
- Kayaks and Country Highlights at A.J. Jolly Park – Community Press, June 13
- Campbell Library Seeks to Fill 3 Board Positions – Community Recorder, May 13
- Libraries Win Court Rulings in Tax Case in 2015 – Community Press, Dec. 29
- Libraries Suit Ends, Tax Rate Method Stays – Cincinnati Enquirer, Dec. 14
- Campbell County Library Collects Underwear for Schools – Community Press, Nov. 2
- Drop Your Drawers Campaign Helps Students in Campbell Co. – River City News, Nov. 2
- Library Survey is About Plan for Digital Future – Community Press, Sept. 28
- YART: The Art Yardsale at the Campbell County Public Library’s Newport Branch – City Beat, Sept. 17
- Library Brings ‘Party Animals’ for Children – Community Press, June 22
- Campbell Public Library has Board Opening – Community Press, May 14
- Little Libraries Coming to Campbell County – 91.7 WVXU, April 17
- Trip to the Campbell County Library as Easy as App – NKY.com, April 3
- Little Libraries Branching Across Campbell County – Community Press, March 30
- Libraries Win Lawsuit in Court of Appeals – Fort Thomas Matters, March 20
- Appeals Court: Ky. Library Tax is Legal – NKY.com, March 20
- Little Libraries Spring Up in Campbell County – Fort Thomas Matters, March 15
- Early Gift Creates Passion for Legos – Cincinnati Enquirer, Dec. 21
- NKU Students Sell Art at ‘Yart Sale’ – The Northerner, Sept. 16
- Fort Thomas Library is an Art Gallery for an Evening – Community Press, July 28
- Campbell County Public Library Releases Fiscal Year End Report – Fort Thomas Matters, July 16
- Fantasizing Encouraged at Library’s ‘Con’ – Community Recorder, Jan. 6