On Friday, February 19 we will be showing “Versa Effect,” a movie created with the deaf in mind. The film is acted completely in ASL for deaf families to enjoy seamlessly.
Category Archives: Services
According to the latest data from Kentucky Department of Education, an average of 44% Campbell County incoming kindergarteners were not ready for school.
We now have a Ntouch Videophone at all of our main branches. Ntouch, by SVRS®, empowers the deaf community to communicate with both deaf and hearing family, friends and business contacts using Video Relay Service (VRS).
This service, paid for by the government’s Telecommunications Relay Service (TRS) fund, empowers you to place and receive calls with a professional American Sign Language (ASL) interpreter via a videophone or other compatible device and a high-speed internet connection.
One specially marked computer at each of our main branches has videophone software. Our Alexandria Branch does not provide access to Ntouch. Questions? Ask a information services assistant!
- Information Services Assistant - Cold Spring (Part-time)
- Food for Thought: Beyond the Chair
- Take Your Brain on Vacation with these Staff-Recommended Beach Reads
- Let's All Go to the Library for Drive-In Movie Nights
- Patron Services Assistant - Cold Spring (part-time)
- Information Services Assistant - Fort Thomas (Part-time)
- June "Connections" Newsletter