March “Connections” Newsletter
Read about upcoming programs, book suggestions, library news and more in this month’s “Connections” newsletter.
- It’s STEAM Month at the library! Explore Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math at a variety of programs this March.
- Beanstack is now available for library patrons! The online reading challenge system allows you to track your reading and earn prizes. Check out this month’s STEAM Challenge tickets to the Ensemble Theatre, Mad Cap Puppets, the Cincinnati Art Museum and more.
- Join us as we welcome author Bob Batchelor to the Newport Syndicate for this month’s Booze and Bootlegging program. Batchelor will discuss his book, The Bourbon King: The Life and Crimes of George Remus, Prohibition’s Evil Genius.
- Support Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library in Campbell County by attending our fundraiser at the Barleycorn’s in Cold Spring on Wednesday, March 25. Barleycorn’s will donate up to 15 percent of all food and beverage tabs for everyone who says that they are to support the fundraiser!
- Magician/autistic self-advocate Cody Clark will perform at our Newport Branch (11:30 am) and Cold Spring Branch (2:30 pm) on Saturday, March 7. Clark combines magic, comedy and storytelling to share what living with autism is like.
- Our Carrico/Fort Thomas Branch will host a Family STEAM night from 5 – 7 pm on Saturday, March 14. Stations will include meeting a penguin from the Cincinnati Zoo, looking at meteorites with the Cincinnati Observatory, a science craft with the Taft Museum of Art and more!
Read about these and more in the March issue of “Connections”.
View “Connections” Newsletter
Get “Connections” Delivered