Six @ Six starts with look at “The Good Life”
What is “the good life” and does everyone have an equal chance to share in it?
Dr. Rachael Clark, an instructor in the Northern Kentucky University Department of Psychological Science, looks at residents in an impoverished community to examine hope
and the meaning of life.
Rachael will share her vision for and experiences with including every social class in her studies to improve the quality of life for all human beings.
She will discuss her team’s findings in “Project Hope & the Study of the Good Life” as the Six @ Six community lecture series begins its 2016 schedule at 6pm Wednesday, Feb. 3, at Carrico/Fort Thomas.
The Six @ Six Community Lecture Series is sponsored by Northern Kentucky University’s Scripps-Howard Center for Civic Engagement. Cost for each event is $6. Call 859-572-7847 or visit http://www.brownpapertickets.com/e/2321754 to buy tickets. Tickets are available at the door if the event isn’t sold out.
- Newport Branch's Valerie Davis talks Chairing the Printz Award
- What's On Your Shelf? with Julie Pergrem
- Play, Explore, Build at Gil Lynn Park
- Check Out these Academy Award Best Picture Nominees
- Family STEAM Night 2023
- Signature Series: Award-Winning Author Laurie Lico Albanese
- Favorite Books Featuring Women in STEAM