2017 Festival on the Lake
Join us at the annual Festival on the Lake on Saturday, August 12!
Festival on the Lake Details
The festival will be from 2-11 p.m. at AJ Jolly Park. There will be a wide variety of music, local and regional wineries, food, drinks and crafters. Admission is free, but there is a $10 parking fee. This year, the Campbell County Public Library is in charge of the Kids Zone!
- Kayak/SUP Rentals
- Kids Zone
- Dragon Boat Exhibition
- Department of Fish and Wildlife Demonstrations
- Antique Machinery Display
- And much more!
Local wineries include:
- Rose Hill Farm
- StoneBrook Winery
- Seven Wells Winery
- Jester’s Winery (Horseshoe Bend Vineyards)
- The Campbell County Community Band
- Jeff Henry & The Necessary Evils
- With special guest Noah Wotherspoon
- The Billy Rock Band
- Jason Ritchie
- Jericho Woods
- The Southern Drawl Band
- Managing Personal Memories at the Alexandria Branch with Tabitha O'Connor
- Human Resources Coordinator - Cold Spring (Full-time)
- Information Services Assistant- Cold Spring (Part-time)
- Technical Services Specialist - Newport (Full-time)
- Meet Chantelle Phillips, Our New Library Director
- We Suggest: Our Favorite Cozy Fantasy
- Calling All Manga Fans! Join the Manga to Anime Club.