Zoom Program: Cam’s Kids Book Club — ‘I’m Trying to Love Spiders’ by Bethany Barton
Tuesday, April 13, 2021
4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Welcome to Cam’s Kids Book Club:
- Register for this program to get your own copy of the book to keep. If you can’t pick it up in Alexandria, tell us your location choice using the special needs section of the registration form.
- Starting March 25th, pick up your book from the library.
- Read and enjoy the book at your own pace.
- Come chat about this month’s book and other books you love in the Zoom book club on April 13th at 4:30 pm.
This month’s book is I’m Trying to Love Spiders by Bethany Barton.
This is a live program that will be conducted via Zoom, a free online video conferencing platform. Registration is required. On the day of the program, we will email you with the link to join the live program. You are not required to have a Zoom account . If you would like to create a free account though, you may do so at https://zoom.us/signup.
If you have any questions, please contact Molly Walker at email@example.com.
Age Range: Grades 1-5
Register for this event
- Only register your child(ren).
- Caretakers do not need to register to attend.