CCPL APP EXCEEDS 10,000 DOWNLOADS
Our free Campbell County Public Library app has surpassed 10,000 downloads! Even better is that our users seem to love it.
- “Can put a book on hold in just a couple seconds! Also very user friendly!”
- “It’s so convenient and has everything I need.”
- “I can find the information I’m looking for quickly and simply.”
- “Great app. I have not had any problems with this app. It is great because I never carry my actual library card, but I always have my phone with me.”
- “Love! Best thing ever! I’m very busy and this app helps me know when things are due… seriously, what did I do before libraries had apps?”
- “I love being able to find and reserve books and movies right from my phone. Having my library card available on the app is super convenient.”
- “Fantastic. Liked the option where we can request for renewal and place request for new items.”
If you haven’t already, be sure to download the app in your app store. It’s free and makes your library life much easier.
- Use a digital version of your library card to check out items at the library.
- Search our catalog for books, movies, music & games.
- Manage multiple library card accounts within the app.
- Scan the ISBN of any book to see if we have it in our collection.
- Search & register for events.
- Get the latest library news.
- Review your items and holds.
- So much more!
If you already have our app, thank you! Be sure to keep your app updated because we love adding new features.