March “Connections” Newsletter
Read about the March 24 Signature Series event at Newport as journalist Kelsey Timmerman discusses his book “Where Am I Eating? An Adventure Through the Global Food Economy.”
Also this month in Connections:
- RAD Systems Women’s Basic Self Defense, a four-part course at Cold Spring.
- Food for Thought: Meet the Shakers, lecture presented by Dr. Carol Medlicott of Northern Kentucky University at Cold Spring.
- CW Spencer of Fort Thomas shares his Healing Hike on the Buckeye Trail at Carrico/Fort Thomas.
- Read about how Mommy & Baby Yoga at Carrico/Fort Thomas was a deeply rewarding experience for patron Sheila Munoz (and her son, Ryder).
- Calling all Superfans to the Northern Kentucky Fandom Fair at Newport.