Meet the Library’s Latest Addition: The Westside Express
With spring comes new additions to the library!
The library recently welcomed a new location for patrons to pick up and drop off requested items: The Westside Express, which is located at the Northern Kentucky Scholar House; the unit was unveiled at a ribbon-cutting ceremony on April 28.
How it Works
- Request items on our website, app or by calling any branch and asking that they be sent to the Westside Express. If you’re using the website or app, simply select Westside Express under Pickup Library when placing a hold request.
- Once you’re notified that your hold is ready, head to the location to pick up your items!
- Upon arrival, follow the on-screen prompts on the express unit’s touchscreen to retrieve your materials.
- Close the door. It’s that easy!
- Need help? Call the Newport Branch at 859-572-5035
Materials will be delivered and picked up for the Westside Express on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday!
How to Return Items
Bring the items to any express unit or branch and drop the materials into the designated box. We’ll take care of the rest.
Other Express Units
The Westside Express joins two other locations—the Melbourne and Silver Grove Express—which also received a refresh; all express units now include touch screens.
Materials for the Silver Grove and Melbourne Express units will be picked up and delivered on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Silver Grove Express
Firehouse – 5011 Four Mile Road
St. Philip Parish Center – 1402 Mary Ingles Highway
If you need help, call the Carrico/Fort Thomas Branch at 859-572-5033.