If You Give a Kid a Book Club —’Jabari Jumps’ by Gaia Cornwall
Thursday, October 14, 2021
4:30 pm - 5:00 pm
About the Book Club
Welcome to If You Give a Kid a Book Club: where you get to keep the books we read!
- Register for this program to get your copy of the book. If you can’t pick it up at Fort Thomas, tell us your location choice using the special needs section of the registration form.
- Starting September 9th, pick up your book and discussion questions from the library.
- Read and enjoy the book at your own pace.
- Come chat about this month’s book and other books you love in the book club on October 14th at 4:30 pm.
About the Book
Jabari is definitely ready to jump off the diving board. He’s finished his swimming lessons and passed his swim test. So he’s not scared at all or is he?
- If Campbell County is RED on the Kentucky Department for Public Health’s COVID-19 Dashboard, everyone, age 2 or older, who attends library programs are required to wear masks.
- Please register all children. Only one adult per family group.
- Please note any accommodation requests in the Special Needs section of the registration form.
- All state and federal COVID-19 mandates will be followed.
If you have any questions, please contact Jennifer Gooch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Age Range: Grades 1-5
Carrico/Fort Thomas Branch
Register for this event
- Only register your child(ren).
- Caretakers do not need to register to attend.
Registrations are closed for this event.