Cam’s Kids Book Club — “John’s Secret Dreams: The Life of John Lennon” by Doreen Rappaport
Tuesday, April 26, 2022
4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Welcome to Cam’s Kids Book Club:
- Register for this program to get your own copy of the book to keep.
- Starting April 1st, pick up your book from the library.
- Read and enjoy the book at your own pace.
- Come chat about this month’s book and other books you love at the Alexandria Branch on April 26th at 4:30 pm.
This month’s book is John’s Secret Dreams: The Life of John Lennon by Doreen Rappaport.
John Lennon’s influence on music and culture is legendary. From a young age, he dreamed of fame and fortune. When he achieved it as one of the Beatles, he recognized the need for a deeper meaning. His inner search for happiness shaped his life and brought new dimension to the world of rock ‘n’ roll.
Doreen Rappaport and Bryan Collier present John Lennon’s life through a combination of narrative and song lyrics, cut-paper collage and watercolor art-capturing the energy and the essence of a man whose vision and creative genius continue to inspire people today.
Please register all children. Only one adult per family group.
Please note any accommodation requests in the Special Needs section of the registration form.
If you have any questions, please contact Katherine at email@example.com.
Age Range: Grades 1-5
Register for this event
- Only register your child(ren).
- Caretakers do not need to register to attend.
Registrations are closed for this event.