Connections, the Library’s Newsletter
Stay in the know about library programs, services and more when you sign up to get our monthly “Connections” newsletter delivered to your home or office for free.
See the April "Connections" newsletter here.
Read all about how our Melbourne Library Express has had a huge impact on one particular patron, upcoming programs, book recommendations and more.
Other highlights of the April "Connections" newsletter:
- Staff recommendations of favorite books that are also movies or TV shows;
- El Dia de los Ninos at Cold Spring celebrates children, families, reading and other cultures, Saturday, April 28.
- The 2018 Arts & Culture Series kicks off Friday, April 20 at Carrico/Fort Thomas as the Cincinnati Contemporary Jazz Orchestra salutes the Fab Four with Beatlejazz.
- Get clean and get green Saturday, April 14 at Newport. It's Clean Green with Seventh Street Gifts.
- The 2018 Regional History Series begins Thursday, April 26 at Newport as historian Robert D. Webster discusses our region's prehistory.
- Enjoy family movies at Alexandria. On Saturday, April 14, see A Bug's Life and on Friday, April 27, it's Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle.
Read about those and much more in the April "Connections: Newsletter.
Click here to read the February 2018 edition of Connections.
Read about Betty Lee Daniels, who passed away Jan. 1, and how her vision and dedication made Campbell County Public Library what it is today.
- The third annual Drop Your Drawers campaign in November and December was another record-breaking success as you donated 7,784 pair of children's underwear to replenish Campbell County elementary schools' emergency supplies.
- Get Fit in February with Zumba at Cold Spring and Yoga at Carrico/Fort Thomas.
- Teens, show off your gaming skills in the Retro Video Game Tournament Monday, Feb. 26 at Cold Spring.
- Teepa Snow, one of the world's leading advocates and educators for anyone living with dementia, presents "Navigating the Journey: Living with Dementia" as part of our Signature Series 7 p.m. Friday, Feb. 9 at Carrico/Fort Thomas.
- Enjoy a screening of the Disney Pixar movie "Coco," plus much more at Family Fun Night, 6 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 22 at Newport.
Read about all this and more in the February edition of "Connections."
Click here to read the online version of the January "Connections" newsletter with exclusive details about the Jan. 21 Violins of Hope event at Newport.
Read all about the grand opening of our new Alexandria Branch in the January "Connections" newsletter. In addition, this online version of the newsletter includes exclusive details about the special Jan. 21 Violins of Hope presentation at our Newport Branch.
Other highlights in "Connections":
- Learn about Love 19th Century American Style with Northern Kentucky University history professor Dr. Burke Miller as the City Barbeque Food for Thought series kicks off 6:30 pm Tuesday, Jan. 30 at Cold Spring.
- Two new Story Times debut at Cold Spring: Evening Story Time, 6:30 pm Wednesday, Jan. 10; and Family Story Time, 10 am Saturdays, beginning Jan. 20.
- At Carrico/Fort Thomas, learn what to expect and how to prepare for a kitchen remodel 6:30 pm Thursday, Jan. 18, and a bathroom remodel 6:30 pm Thursday, Jan. 25.
- At Newport, Falcon Takes Flight, a wing of Falcon Theatre, presents Letters from Vietnam as part of our Signature Series, 7 pm Friday, Jan. 12.
There's so much more at the Library in January. Read all about it here.
Big news and big events highlight our November "Connections" newsletter.
Click here to see the November Connections Newsletter.
- The Library signed a five-year lease for a 3,000-foot space at 8333 Alexandria Pike that will become our Alexandria Branch in January 2018.
- For the third holiday season in a row, our Drop Your Drawers campaign aims to benefit Campbell County school children.
- Author Luke Dittrich discusses his book Patient H.M.: A Story of Memory, Madness & Family Secrets at 7 pm Friday, Nov. 3 at Carrico/Fort Thomas, as part of our Signature Series.
- Make a difference for families affected by natural disasters this fall with Care Packages for Disaster Relief, 1 pm Saturday, Nov. 11 at Newport.
- Young wizards and witches, be sure to register for our Harry Potter Bash, 1 pm Monday, Nov. 20 at Newport.
Read the entire "Connections" newsletter here.
Click here to see the October "Connections" Newsletter.
Get in the spirit of the season with Halloween-themed events this October. Read all about them in the October "Connections" newsletter, plus much more, including: