Cam’s Kids Book Club — “Don’t Let Them Disappear” by Chelsea Clinton
Tuesday, July 27, 2021
4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Welcome to Cam’s Kids Book Club:
- Register for this program to get your own copy of the book to keep. If you can’t pick it up in Alexandria, tell us your location choice using the special needs section of the registration form.
- Starting July 6th, pick up your book from the library.
- Read and enjoy the book at your own pace.
- Come chat about this month’s book and other books you love at the Alexandria Branch on July 27th at 4:30 pm.
This month’s book is Don’t Let Them Disappear by Chelsea Clinton.
Did you know that blue whales are the largest animals in the world? Or that sea otters wash their paws after every meal? The world is filled with millions of animal species, and all of them are unique and special. Many are on the path to extinction. In this book, Chelsea Clinton introduces young readers to a selection of endangered animals, sharing what makes them special, and also what threatens them.
Age Range: Grades 1-5
Register for this event
- Only register your child(ren).
- Caretakers do not need to register to attend.
Registrations are closed for this event.