Cam’s Kids Book Club — “The Diamond and the Boy: The Creation of Diamonds & The Life of H. Tracy Hall” by Hannah Holt
Tuesday, November 23, 2021
4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Welcome to Cam’s Kids Book Club:
- Register for this program to get your own copy of the book to keep.
- Starting November 1st, pick up your book from the library.
- Read and enjoy the book at your own pace.
- Come chat about this month’s book and other books you love at the Alexandria Branch on November 23rd at 4:30 pm.
This month’s book is The Diamond and the Boy: The Creation of Diamonds & The Life of H. Tracy Hall by Hannah Holt
Before Tracy Hall was an inventor, he was a boy—born into poverty, bullied by peers, forced to work at an early age. However, through education and experimentation, he became one of the brightest innovators of the twentieth century, eventually building a revolutionary machine that makes diamonds.
Please register all children. Only one adult per family group.
If Campbell County is ORANGE or above on the Kentucky Department for Public Health’s COVID-19 Dashboard, everyone, age 2 or older, who attends library programs are required to wear masks.
Please note any accommodation requests in the Special Needs section of the registration form.
All state and federal COVID-19 mandates will be followed.
If you have any questions, please contact Katherine at email@example.com.
Age Range: Grades 1-5
Register for this event
- Only register your child(ren).
- Caretakers do not need to register to attend.
Registrations are closed for this event.