Cam’s Kids Book Club — “Packs” by Hannah Salyer
Tuesday, February 28, 2023
4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Welcome to Cam’s Kids Book Club:
- Register for this program to get your own free copy of the book to keep! One book will be given per family.
- Starting February 1st, pick up your book from the library.
- Read and enjoy the book at your own pace.
- Come chat about this month’s book and other books you love at the Alexandria Branch on February 28th at 4:30 pm.
This month’s book is Packs: Strength in Numbers by Hannah Salyer.
Groups, packs, herds of millions, and more—our world teems with animals on land, air, and sea.
Packs is an inspiring celebration of how togetherness helps many creatures thrive, in both nonhuman and human communities.
Hannah Salyer’s stunning selection reminds us that teamwork is universal, there is brilliance in biodiversity, and there is strength in numbers. Includes an author’s note encouraging community engagement and activism, as well as a fun visual index of the animals featured.
Please register all children. Only one adult per family group.
Please note any accommodation requests in the Special Needs section of the registration form.
If you have any questions, please contact Katherine at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Age Range: Grades 1-5
Register for this event
- Only register your child(ren).
- Caretakers do not need to register to attend.
Registrations are closed for this event.