Cam’s Kids Book Club — “No Small Potatoes: Junius G. Groves and His Kingdom in Kansas” by Tonya Bolden
Tuesday, September 28, 2021
4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Welcome to Cam’s Kids Book Club:
- Register for this program to get your own copy of the book to keep.
- Starting September 1st, pick up your book from the library.
- Read and enjoy the book at your own pace.
- Come chat about this month’s book and other books you love at the Alexandria Branch on September 28th at 4:30 pm.
This month’s book is No Small Potatoes: Junius G. Groves and His Kingdom in Kansas by Tonya Bolden.
Discover the incredible true story of how one of history’s most successful potato farmers began life as a slave and worked until he was named the “Potato King of the World”!
Please register all children. Only one adult per family group.
If Campbell County is RED on the Kentucky Department for Public Health’s COVID-19 Dashboard, everyone, age 2 or older, who attends library programs are required to wear masks.
Please note any accommodation requests in the Special Needs section of the registration form.
All state and federal COVID-19 mandates will be followed.
If you have any questions, please contact Molly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Age Range: Grades 1-5
Register for this event
- Only register your child(ren).
- Caretakers do not need to register to attend.
Registrations are closed for this event.