Cam’s Kids Book Club — “Mount Rushmore’s Hidden Room and Other Monumental Secrets: Monuments and Landmarks” by Laurie Calkhoven
Tuesday, October 26, 2021
4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Welcome to Cam’s Kids Book Club:
- Register for this program to get your own copy of the book to keep.
- Starting October 1st, pick up your book from the library.
- Read and enjoy the book at your own pace.
- Come chat about this month’s book and other books you love at the Alexandria Branch on October 26th at 4:30 pm.
This month’s book is Mount Rushmore’s Hidden Room and Other Monumental Secrets: Monuments and Landmarks by Laurie Calkhoven.
Did you know that President Franklin Roosevelt had a secret train station in New York City? Or that there’s a hidden room inside Mount Rushmore? Unearth secrets about these monuments and more in this book about historical places!
Please register all children. Only one adult per family group.
If Campbell County is RED on the Kentucky Department for Public Health’s COVID-19 Dashboard, everyone, age 2 or older, who attends library programs are required to wear masks.
Please note any accommodation requests in the Special Needs section of the registration form.
All state and federal COVID-19 mandates will be followed.
If you have any questions, please contact Molly at email@example.com.
Age Range: Grades 1-5
Register for this event
- Only register your child(ren).
- Caretakers do not need to register to attend.