Cam’s Kids Book Club — “Chomp: A Shark Romp” by Michael Paul
Tuesday, June 28, 2022
4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Welcome to Cam’s Kids Book Club:
- Register for this program to get your own free copy of the book to keep!
- Starting June 1st, pick up your book from the library.
- Read and enjoy the book at your own pace.
- Come chat about this month’s book and other books you love at the Alexandria Branch on June 28th at 4:30 pm.
This month’s book is Chomp: A Shark Romp by Michael Paul
Dive in to the depths of the ocean to discover different species of sharks in this nonfiction picture book with simple text and illustrations.
Many different kinds of sharks are swimming below the ocean’s surface.
Some sharks are gentle, and some sharks are fierce. Some are awake in the day, and some are awake at night. Some eat almost anything, and some are very picky.
You may not be able to visit their watery world, but you can always visit them up close at the aquarium.
Simple text and bold illustrations take young explorers on a deep dive through the ocean full of sharks.
Please register all children. Only one adult per family group.
Please note any accommodation requests in the Special Needs section of the registration form.
If you have any questions, please contact Katherine at email@example.com.
Age Range: Grades 1-5
Register for this event
- Only register your child(ren).
- Caretakers do not need to register to attend.
Registrations are closed for this event.