AARP Tax-Aide Tax Preparation Service
Tuesday, April 5, 2022
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
AARP Tax-Aide Tax Preparation Service is available free to taxpayers with low and moderate income, with special attention to those 60 and older. Tax-Aide Volunteers are available to prepare individual tax returns on Tuesdays beginning February 8th through April 12th, 10 AM to 2 PM, at the Newport Branch Library.
Be sure to provide your best contact phone number and we will call to verify the actual time of your appointment. We will call to verify the actual time of your appointment.
We are unable to accept walk-in appointments this year.
Bring all of the following documents (as applicable) for you and your spouse, if married filing joint return, to ensure Tax-Aide will be able to provide tax assistance:
- Picture ID (for you and your spouse if married filing joint return)
- Social Security documentation (for all those listed on the tax return)
- Copy of last year’s income tax return
- W-2 forms from each employer
- Unemployment compensation statements
- All 1099 forms
- Dependent care provider information
- Receipts if itemizing deductions
- Bank documents for direct deposit of refund
All state and federal COVID-19 mandates will be followed.
If Campbell County is ORANGE on the Kentucky Department for Public Health’s COVID-19 Dashboard, everyone, age 2 or older, who attends library programs are required to wear masks. Please note any accommodation requests in the Special Needs section of the registration form.
If you have any questions, please contact Valerie Davis at email@example.com
Meeting Room: Newport - Kinsella Community Room Main Level
Register for this event
Registrations are closed for this event.