Contact Us With Your Library Questions
Do you have questions about your account, using our online resources or accessing our digital collection? Talk to a library staff member directly every Monday – Friday from 9 am – 5 pm.
Call & Text
Phone Number: 859-474-5022
Available every Monday – Friday
9 am – 5 pm
Talk to a library staff member directly by calling or texting 859-474-5022. Please note: If you call, you will be required to state your name before being connected.
Calls and texts received outside of the service hours will be answered by a staff member on the next business day. Please provide your name, number and a brief message when leaving a voicemail.
We are happy to assist you with:
- Accessing our digital collection of eBooks, eAudiobooks and digital magazines
- Registering for a free course on Universal Class
- Viewing product reviews on Consumer Reports
- Signing up to learn a new language on Mango Languages
- Learning about our numerous online resources
- General tech questions relating to the internet, computers, tablets and cell phones
- And all of your other library-related questions!
We are also available by email.