Zoom Program: If You Give a Kid a Book Club — “A Bike Like Sergio’s” by Maribeth Boelts
Thursday, February 11, 2021
4:30 pm - 5:00 pm
About the Book Club
Welcome to If You Give a Kid a Book Club: where you get to keep the books we read!
- Register for this program to get your copy of the book. If you can’t pick it up at Fort Thomas, tell us your location choice using the special needs section of the registration form.
- Starting January 14th, pick up your book and discussion questions from the library.
- Read and enjoy the book at your own pace.
- Come chat about this month’s book and other books you love in the Zoom book club on February 11th at 4:30 pm.
About the Book
Ruben’s family can barely afford to buy groceries so a bike is out of the question. One day, someone drops a dollar and Ruben picks it up. When he gets home, he realizes it’s actually a hundred dollar bill! With this money, he could get the bike of his dreams. Except he can’t stop thinking about the lady who lost the money. What will Ruben do?
This is a live program that will be conducted via Zoom, a free online video conferencing platform. Registration is required. On the day of the program, we will email you with the link to join the live program. You are not required to have a Zoom account. If you would like to create a free account though, you may do so at https://zoom.us/signup.
If you have any questions, please contact Jennifer Gooch at email@example.com.
Age Range: Grades 1-5
Carrico/Fort Thomas Branch
Register for this event
- Only register your child(ren).
- Caretakers do not need to register to attend.