Saturday, February 26, 2022
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Come read a story or two to a specially trained therapy dog. Sessions will be 15 minutes. Library staff will contact you to schedule a specific time.
- Please register all children. Only one adult per family group.
- If Campbell County is ORANGE or above on the Kentucky Department for Public Health’s COVID-19 Dashboard, everyone, age 2 or older, who attends library programs are required to wear masks.
- Please note any accommodation requests on the Special Needs section of the registration form.
- All state and federal COVID-19 mandates will be followed.
If you have questions, please contact Joyce Emery at email@example.com.
Age Range: All Ages
Carrico/Fort Thomas Branch
Register for this event
- Only register your child(ren).
- Caretakers do not need to register to attend.