If You Give a Kid a Book Club: ‘The Cookie Stall’ by Jonathan Litton
Thursday, November 9, 2023
4:30 pm - 5:00 pm
About the Book Club
Welcome to If You Give a Kid a Book Club: where you get to keep the books we read!
- Register for this program to get your FREE copy of the book! One copy per family.
- Starting October 12th, pick up your book and discussion questions from the library.
- Read and enjoy the book at your own pace.
- Come chat about this month’s book and other books you love in the book club on November 9th at 4:30 pm.
About the Book
Max and Suzy have baked some delicious cookies to sell, but no one is coming to their stall to buy any! Can the dynamic duo use their creativity to make their cookies more attractive and encourage people to visit their stall?
- Please note any accommodation requests in the Special Needs section of the registration form.
If you have any questions about our suggested age range or any other questions about this program, please contact Jennifer Gooch at email@example.com.
Age Range: Grades K-5
Carrico/Fort Thomas Branch
Register for this event
- Only register your child(ren).
- Caretakers do not need to register to attend.