If You Give a Kid a Book Club – ‘Thank You, Omu!’ by Oge Mora
Thursday, December 8, 2022
4:30 pm - 5:00 pm
About the Book Club
Welcome to If You Give a Kid a Book Club: where you get to keep the books we read!
- Register for this program to get your FREE copy of the book!
- Starting November 10th, pick up your book and discussion questions from the library.
- Read and enjoy the book at your own pace.
- Come chat about this month’s book and other books you love in the book club on December 8th at 4:30 pm.
About the Book
Everyone in the neighborhood dreams of a taste of Omu’s delicious stew! They follow their noses toward the scrumptious scent and Omu offers them a portion of her meal. Soon the pot is empty. Has she been so generous that she has nothing left for herself?
- Please note any accommodation requests in the Special Needs section of the registration form.
If you have any questions about our suggested age range or any other questions about this program, please contact Jennifer Gooch at email@example.com.
Age Range: Grades K-5
Carrico/Fort Thomas Branch
Register for this event
- Only register your child(ren).
- Caretakers do not need to register to attend.