CANCELED: If You Give a Kid a Book Club: ‘Robot Repairs’ by Jonathan Litton
Thursday, July 13, 2023
4:30 pm - 5:00 pm
About the Book Club
Welcome to If You Give a Kid a Book Club: where you get to keep the books we read!
- Register for this program to get your FREE copy of the book! One copy per family.
- Starting June 15th, pick up your book and discussion questions from the library.
- Read and enjoy the book at your own pace.
- Come chat about this month’s book and other books you love in the book club on July 13th at 4:30 pm.
About the Book
Max and Suzy discover an old robot and set out to try and bring it back to life. Can they use their technological know-how to put it back together again? Help them work out how to fix sections together, insert batteries and make the robot break out some dance moves in this fun, interactive engineering story.
- Please note any accommodation requests in the Special Needs section of the registration form.
If you have any questions about our suggested age range or any other questions about this program, please contact Jennifer Gooch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Age Range: Grades K-5
Carrico/Fort Thomas Branch
Register for this event
- Only register your child(ren).
- Caretakers do not need to register to attend.
Registrations are closed for this event.