If You Give a Kid a Book Club — ‘Look, Grandma!’ by Art Coulson
Thursday, March 10, 2022
4:30 pm - 5:00 pm
About the Book Club
Welcome to If You Give a Kid a Book Club: where you get to keep the books we read!
- Register for this program to get your copy of the book. If you can’t pick it up at Fort Thomas, tell us your location choice using the special needs section of the registration form.
- Starting February 10th, pick up your book and discussion questions from the library.
- Read and enjoy the book at your own pace.
- Come chat about this month’s book and other books you love in the book club on March 10th at 4:30 pm.
About the Book
Bo wants to find the perfect container to show off his traditional marbles for the Cherokee national Holiday. With his grandmother’s help, Bo tries many containers. Will he find the right one in time?
- Please register all children. Only one adult per family group.
- Please note any accommodation requests in the Special Needs section of the registration form.
If you have any questions, please contact Jennifer Gooch at email@example.com.
Age Range: Grades 1-5
Carrico/Fort Thomas Branch
Register for this event
- Only register your child(ren).
- Caretakers do not need to register to attend.
Registrations are closed for this event.