If You Give a Kid a Book Club: ‘Dog’s Colorful Day’ by Emma Dodd
Thursday, January 11, 2024
4:30 pm - 5:00 pm
About the Book Club
Welcome to If You Give a Kid a Book Club: where you get to keep the books we read!
- Register for this program to get your FREE copy of the book! One copy per family.
- Starting December 14, pick up your book and discussion questions from the library.
- Read and enjoy the book at your own pace.
- Come chat about this month’s book and other books you love in the book club on January 11 at 4:30 pm.
About the Book
Dog starts off the day with one black spot on his ear. As he wanders around town, Dog collects spots made of red jam, blue paint, pink ice cream and more. This colorful canine makes learning colors and numbers easy and fun!
- Please note any accommodation requests in the Special Needs section of the registration form.
If you have any questions about our suggested age range or any other questions about this program, please contact Jennifer Gooch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Age Range: Grades K-5
Carrico/Fort Thomas Branch
Register for this event
- Only register your child(ren).
- Caretakers do not need to register to attend.