If You Give a Kid a Book Club – ‘Amy Wu and the Perfect Bao’ by Kat Zhang
Thursday, January 12, 2023
4:30 pm - 5:00 pm
About the Book Club
Welcome to If You Give a Kid a Book Club: where you get to keep the books we read!
- Register for this program to get your FREE copy of the book!
- Starting December 8th, pick up your book and discussion questions from the library.
- Read and enjoy the book at your own pace.
- Come chat about this month’s book and other books you love in the book club on January 12th at 4:30 pm.
About the Book
Amy loves to make bao with her family. But it takes skill to make the bao taste and look delicious. And her bao keep coming out all wrong. Will Amy ever make the perfect bao?
- Please note any accommodation requests in the Special Needs section of the registration form.
If you have any questions about our suggested age range or any other questions about this program, please contact Jennifer Gooch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Age Range: Grades K-5
Carrico/Fort Thomas Branch
Register for this event
- Only register your child(ren).
- Caretakers do not need to register to attend.
Registrations are closed for this event.