Cam’s Kids Book Club — “Elvis is King” by Jonah Winter
Tuesday, January 25, 2022
4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Welcome to Cam’s Kids Book Club:
- Register for this program to get your own copy of the book to keep.
- Starting January 1st, pick up your book from the library.
- Read and enjoy the book at your own pace.
- Come chat about this month’s book and other books you love at the Alexandria Branch on January 25th at 4:30 pm.
This month’s book is Elvis is King by Jonah Winter.
Elvis Presley–the King of Rock ‘n’ Roll, still beloved by millions of Americans–comes to vibrant, gyrating life in this extraordinary picture-book biography from an award-winning author and the winner of a New York Times Best Illustrated Book Award.
Please register all children. Only one adult per family group.
If Campbell County is ORANGE or above on the Kentucky Department for Public Health’s COVID-19 Dashboard, everyone, age 2 or older, who attends library programs are required to wear masks.
Please note any accommodation requests in the Special Needs section of the registration form.
All state and federal COVID-19 mandates will be followed.
If you have any questions, please contact Katherine at email@example.com.
Age Range: Grades 1-5
Register for this event
- Only register your child(ren).
- Caretakers do not need to register to attend.
Registrations are closed for this event.