Access over 3,500 magazines including popular titles such as Better Homes & Gardens, US Weekly, Men’s Health, Time, Vanity Fair and more. Topics include current news, fashion, hobbies, home improvement and travel. There are also a number of adult coloring books with printable pages.
How to use Digital Magazines
- You may access the service through the website at https://campbellky.rbdigital.com or through the RB Digital app available in the Google, Apple and Amazon app stores.
- Once you are on the homepage of the app or website, choose “register” to create an account. You will need your library card number and an email address to register for the service.
- Don’t have a library card with us? Sign up for a digital patron card to enjoy access to our digital collection and online resources.
- If registering through the app, you must also choose your country, state and then library. Choose “Campbell County Public Library” from the list of libraries provided.
- Create an account with a username and password. Once these have been created, you will no longer need your library card to sign in.
- After registering, you may sign in via the website or app using the link on the homepage. TIP: If the service responds with an “unknown user” message when signing in, try using the email address you signed up with in place of your username.
- Both the website and app will allow you to browse, check out and read titles. You should see a menu icon in the top left of the screen. This menu allows you to view your account, checked out items, the homepage and the help menu. You can also logout from here.
- The help menu offers an overview of the service, including topics such as how to change your account information, use the app features and manage your content. Additional help can be obtained via the RB Digital help page. This page includes a link at the bottom to contact RB Digital support.