Digital Magazines may be read on a wide variety of desktop and mobile apps. Devices supported include iPhone, iPad, Android, Kindle Fire, Windows 8 and Blackberry Playbook.
We even have back issues available!
Coloring Books with Printable Pages
- Dia De Los Muertos
- Dragon World
- Fashion Forward
- Gothic Halloween
- Stress Relieving Patterns
- Stress Relieving Stained Glass Patterns
- The Atlantic
- Better Homes & Gardens
- Country Living
- Do It Yourself
- Dog’s Life
- Eating Well
- ESPN The Magazine
- Entrepreneur Magazine
- Family Circle
- Family Handyman
- Food Network Magazine
- Good Housekeeping
- HGTV Magazine
- Kiplinger’s Personal Finance
- Marie Claire
- Martha Stewart Living
- Men’s Health
- Midwest Living
- National Geographic
- O, The Oprah Magazine
- OK! Magazine
- Popular Science
- Reader’s Digest
- Rolling Stone
- Runner’s World
- US Weekly
- Woman’s Day
- Women’s Health
How to use Digital Magazines
- Click the Visit Digital Magazines button above.
- Browse the available magazines and click on the cover image of your choice.
- On the resulting screen a Checkout box will appear along with your selection. Click on the Checkout box.
- If you are not logged in, you will be asked to do so now. If you are new to Digital Magazines, you will see a Create New Account link at the top of the Log In window.
- New users should click Create New Account, then enter their library barcode number. Click Next at the bottom of the window.
- Enter your name, email address and a password on the Create New Account window that pops up, and then click Create Account at the bottom of the window.
- A pop-up window will appear with your selected magazine checked out to you and buttons to either Keep Browsing or Start Reading. Selecting the Keep Browsing option will return you to the magazine collection. The Start Reading option will open the magazine in your browser and allow you to view the contents.
- To check out more magazines from the Library’s selection, just navigate back to our magazine collection and click on another title. Clicking on the cover image when logged in to your Digital Magazine account will take you to a detailed description of that magazine with a Checkout button.
- Magazines will stay checked out to you indefinitely, with no need to return them. If you wish to remove one from your collection, you’ll find an options button next to your name on the top right corner of our Digital Magazine collection. Clicking it will show a number of options including My Magazine Collection. Selecting this option will show all titles currently checked out to you, with buttons under each cover image to read or delete the title.
- You can find mobile apps for both iOS and Android devices that will allow you to view your magazines on a mobile device. Make sure to choose the RBdigital app from your app store.
Whenever you want to read new magazine titles, you will need to log into your Digital Magazine account through our website and choose them there. You cannot select titles from the mobile app.
Need more help? Submit an online support inquiry.
For answers to frequently asked questions, please visit the help webpage.
The user guide is available online for additional assistance.