Get a Library Card
All you need is a picture ID and proof of your current address to get a library card with CCPL!
- Photo ID with current address
- Photo ID and another item showing the patron resides at the given address (recently postmarked mail, imprinted personal checks, property tax receipts, or other substantiated documents).
- A post office box is not considered a valid address to determine eligibility. A post office box may, however, be used as a mailing address in the patron record.
Cards for Minors
For patrons under 18 years of age, a parent (or legal guardian) must present acceptable identification and sign for the juvenile. NOTE: Juvenile Limited Borrowers are NOT required to have a parent or legal guardian’s signature. Proof of the juvenile’s name ONLY must be presented for the card to be issued (textbook, school ID, mail, etc).
Teachers, daycare providers, and homeschool instructors can sign up for a Teacher’s Card. The Teacher’s Card is in addition to a personal library card and is for professional needs and educational purposes.
Benefits of the Teacher’s Card include:
- No overdue fines for items checked out
- Access to reliable online databases
- Online practice tests for AP exams and college entrance exams
Users can receive books for the classroom, have children’s librarians visit their classrooms, or arrange for a tour of the library. Teacher’s Cards are not restricted to Campbell County teachers or residents. Just bring in current proof of employment at a school or day care or verification of homeschool participation to receive your card.
If your card is lost or stolen, notify us immediately. Lost or damaged cards can be replaced for a $1.00 fee. There is no charge to replace a stolen or worn out card.
Digital Only Cards
You can now have instant access to e-books, audiobooks and online resources without ever setting a foot inside one of our branches with our new Digital Patron accounts.
Here’s how it works:
- Follow this link to our account login page.
- To register for a Digital Patron account, click on the “click here to register now” link at the top of the page.
- Select “Digital Branch” and enter your zip code.
- Select the city you live in.
- Then fill out the form:
- Be sure to pick a PIN you can remember! You will need it to log in later.
- If you share your email address with us, we can let you know when items you place on hold with Kentucky Libraries Unbound are ready for you to download.
- Hit “Submit” and you will get a barcode that’s ready to use.