Cincinnati Museum Center: Forces of Nature
Monday, February 28, 2022
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Learn about the power of earthquakes, volcanoes, tornadoes and more with the Cincinnati Museum Center.
- If Campbell County is ORANGE or above on the Kentucky Department for Public Health’s COVID-19 Dashboard, everyone, age 2 or older, who attends library programs are required to wear masks.
- Please register all children. Only one adult per family group.
- Please note any accommodation requests in the Special Needs section of the registration form.
- All state and federal COVID-19 mandates will be followed.
If you have any questions, please contact Jennifer Gooch at email@example.com.
Age Range: Grades 1-5
Carrico/Fort Thomas Branch
Register for this event
- Only register your child(ren).
- Caretakers do not need to register to attend.
Registrations are closed for this event.