Thursday, June 17, 2021
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Learn about bugs while you decorate a bug jar. Then head out to capture the wonders of the insect world with your own net and insect guide.
Due to registration limits and social distancing requirements, we encourage adults to remain in the library but allow their elementary age child to attend the program alone – only if child and adult are comfortable. If an adult needs to accompany a child, the adult must sit with the child so as to not contribute to room capacity.
- Please register all children. Due to registration limits only one adult may attend per family group.
- Please note any accommodation requests in the Special Needs section of the registration form.
- All state and federal COVID-19 mandates will be followed.
If you have any questions, please contact Jennifer Gooch at email@example.com.
Age Range: Grades 1-5
Carrico/Fort Thomas Branch
Register for this event
- Only register your child(ren).
- Caretakers do not need to register to attend.