Saturday, August 25, 2018
10:30 am - 4:30 pm
Did you ever think you might like to try fly-fishing? Here’s your chance to get a down-to-earth understanding of just what this sport is all about. IT’S FREE and you don’t need to bring anything.
- What fly-fishing IS and what it ISN’T
- What tackle and gear you really need
- What is nice to have
- What you shouldn’t waste your money on
- How to assemble fly fishing tackle
- How & Where to use it … locally and abroad
- Basic fly casting and how this differs from spin casting
Meeting Room: Newport - Presidents Room Lower Level
Age Range: adult
Register for this event
Registrations are closed for this event.