Zoom Program: If You Give a Kid a Book Club — “Pushing Up the Sky” by Joseph Bruchac
Thursday, November 12, 2020
4:30 pm - 5:00 pm
About the Book Club
Welcome to If You Give a Kid a Book Club: where you get to keep the books we read!
- Register for this program to get your copy of the book. If you can’t pick it up at Fort Thomas, tell us your location choice using the special needs section of the registration form.
- Starting October 8th, pick up your book and discussion questions from the library.
- Read and enjoy the book at your own pace.
- Come chat about this month’s book and other books you love in the Zoom book club on November 12th at 4:30 pm.
About the Book
Joseph Bruchac’s “Pushing up the Sky: Seven Native American Plays for Children” is filled with heroes, tricksters, comedy and drama. Each play is adapted from a different traditional Native tale.
This is a live program that will be conducted via Zoom, a free online video conferencing platform. Registration is required. On the day of the program, we will email you with the link to join the live program. You are not required to have a Zoom account . If you would like to create a free account though, you may do so at https://zoom.us/signup.
If you have any questions, please contact Jennifer Gooch at email@example.com.
Age Range: Grades 1-5
Carrico/Fort Thomas Branch
Register for this event
- Only register your child(ren).
- Caretakers do not need to register to attend.