Zoom Program: If You Give a Kid a Book Club — “How to be a T. Rex” by Ryan North
Thursday, January 14, 2021
4:30 pm - 5:00 pm
About the Book Club
Welcome to If You Give a Kid a Book Club: where you get to keep the books we read!
- Register for this program to get your copy of the book. If you can’t pick it up at Fort Thomas, tell us your location choice using the special needs section of the registration form.
- Starting December 17th, pick up your book and discussion questions from the library.
- Read and enjoy the book at your own pace.
- Come chat about this month’s book and other books you love in the Zoom book club on January 14th at 4:30 pm.
About the Book
Sal wants to be a dinosaur when she grows up! Problem is dinosaurs don’t make very good friends. Can Sal make friends while still getting to live her dinosaur dream? Read this book to find out.
This is a live program that will be conducted via Zoom, a free online video conferencing platform. Registration is required. On the day of the program, we will email you with the link to join the live program. You are not required to have a Zoom account. If you would like to create a free account though, you may do so at https://zoom.us/signup.
If you have any questions, please contact Jennifer Gooch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Age Range: Grades 1-5
Carrico/Fort Thomas Branch
Register for this event
- Only register your child(ren).
- Caretakers do not need to register to attend.
Registrations are closed for this event.