Together Time Tales
Tuesday, October 19, 2021
10:00 am - 11:00 am
Spend some quality time together while reading, playing and learning. Time is allowed at the end of the program for open play and interaction.
- If Campbell County is RED on the Kentucky Department for Public Health’s COVID-19 Dashboard, everyone, age 2 or older, who attends library programs are required to wear masks.
- Please register all children. Only one adult per family group.
- Please note any accommodation requests in the Special Needs section of the registration form.
- All state and federal COVID-19 mandates will be followed.
If you have any questions, please contact Jennifer Gooch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Age Range: 3-5
Carrico/Fort Thomas Branch
Register for this event
- Only register your child(ren).
- Caretakers do not need to register to attend.
Registrations are closed for this event.