If You Give a Kid a Book Club: ‘Too Small Tyson’ by JaNay-Brown-Wood
Thursday, August 10, 2023
4:30 pm - 5:00 pm
About the Book Club
Welcome to If You Give a Kid a Book Club: where you get to keep the books we read!
- Register for this program to get your FREE copy of the book! One copy per family.
- Starting July 13th, pick up your book and discussion questions from the library.
- Read and enjoy the book at your own pace.
- Come chat about this month’s book and other books you love in the book club on August 10th at 4:30 pm.
About the Book
Tyson is the youngest-smaller than his four older brothers and always trying to keep up. But when the family’s pet gerbil, Swish, goes missing, it’s Tyson to the rescue!
- Please note any accommodation requests in the Special Needs section of the registration form.
If you have any questions about our suggested age range or any other questions about this program, please contact Jennifer Gooch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Age Range: Grades K-5
Carrico/Fort Thomas Branch
Register for this event
- Only register your child(ren).
- Caretakers do not need to register to attend.
Registrations are closed for this event.