If You Give a Kid a Book Club – ‘My Name is Yoon’ by Helen Recorvits
Thursday, August 11, 2022
4:30 pm - 5:00 pm
About the Book Club
Welcome to If You Give a Kid a Book Club: where you get to keep the books we read!
- Register for this program to get your FREE copy of the book!
- Starting July 11th, pick up your book and discussion questions from the library.
- Read and enjoy the book at your own pace.
- Come chat about this month’s book and other books you love in the book club on August 11th at 4:30 pm.
About the Book
Having to deal with change is hard! When Yoon writes in Korean, it looks happy, like dancing figures. But her father tells her that she must learn to write her name in English. In English, all the lines and circles stand alone, which is just how Yoon feels in the United States.
- Please register all children.
- Please note any accommodation requests in the Special Needs section of the registration form.
If you have any questions about our suggested age range or any other questions about this program, please contact Jennifer Gooch at email@example.com.
Age Range: Grades K-5
Carrico/Fort Thomas Branch
Register for this event
- Only register your child(ren).
- Caretakers do not need to register to attend.
Registrations are closed for this event.