If You Give a Kid a Book Club – ‘Lia & Luis Who Has More?’ by Ana Crespo
Thursday, February 9, 2023
4:30 pm - 5:00 pm
About the Book Club
Welcome to If You Give a Kid a Book Club: where you get to keep the books we read!
- Register for this program to get your FREE copy of the book!
- Starting January 12th, pick up your book and discussion questions from the library.
- Read and enjoy the book at your own pace.
- Come chat about this month’s book and other books you love in the book club on February 9th at 4:30 pm.
About the Book
Twins Lia and Luís argue over who has more of their favorite snacks. Can the siblings use math–and a little sharing–to pick the winner?
- Please note any accommodation requests in the Special Needs section of the registration form.
If you have any questions about our suggested age range or any other questions about this program, please contact Jennifer Gooch at email@example.com.
Age Range: Grades K-5
Carrico/Fort Thomas Branch
Register for this event
- Only register your child(ren).
- Caretakers do not need to register to attend.