If You Give a Kid a Book Club – ‘Jingle Dancer’ by Cynthia Leitich Smith
Thursday, November 10, 2022
4:30 pm - 5:00 pm
About the Book Club
Welcome to If You Give a Kid a Book Club: where you get to keep the books we read!
- Register for this program to get your FREE copy of the book!
- Starting October 13th, pick up your book and discussion questions from the library.
- Read and enjoy the book at your own pace.
- Come chat about this month’s book and other books you love in the book club on November 10th at 4:30 pm.
About the Book
Jenna, a contemporary Muscogee (Creek) girl in Oklahoma, wants to honor her family traditions by jingle dancing at the next powwow. But where will she find enough jingles for her dress?
- Please note any accommodation requests in the Special Needs section of the registration form.
If you have any questions about our suggested age range or any other questions about this program, please contact Jennifer Gooch at email@example.com.
Age Range: Grades K-5
Carrico/Fort Thomas Branch
Register for this event
- Only register your child(ren).
- Caretakers do not need to register to attend.
Registrations are closed for this event.